Sunday, September 8, 2013

// //

Học tiếng anh qua bài hát - When You Tell Me That You Love Me (ft. Westlife) - Diana Ross

Học tiếng anh qua bài hát !!

When You Tell Me That You Love Me (ft. Westlife) - Diana Ross

 When You Tell Me That You Love 
 
 I wanna call  stars down from the sky
 I  live a day that never dies
 I wanna  the world only for you
 All the impossible I wanna 
 
 I wanna hold you close under  rain
 I wanna kiss your 
 And feel the 
 I know what's 
 Looking at you

In a world of lies you are  truth
 
 And baby
 Everytime you  me I become a hero
 I'll make you  no matter where you are and bring you
 Everything you  for nothing is above me
 I'm  like a candle in the dark
 When you tell me that you  me
 
  wanna make you see just what I was
 Show you  loneliness
 And what it does you walked  my life
 To stop my tears everything's easy 
 I have  here
 
 And baby
  you touch me
 I become a hero I'll make you 
 No  where you are
 And  you everything you ask for
  is above me
 I'm shining like a  in the dark
 When  tell me that you love me
 ............
 
 In a world without  I would always hunger
 All I need is your love  make me stronger

Diana Ross